You will be met at the Whitehorse airport and shuttled to your accommodation.
Note that if you’re flight is schedule to arrive after 9:30pm we won’t be able to pick you up but you’ll be able to enjoy a free shuttle from the hotel.
Check our FAQ to know what date day 0 corresponds to.
In the evening, we enjoy our first meal cooked over the open fire and rejoice at the prospect of our upcoming adventure!
Starting in August, in this remote land, far away from any light pollution, we have the opportunity to watch stars in the clear night skies and maybe even a memorable show of northern lights!
Today is the last day of our canoe trip, we enjoy one last time waking up and having our campfire cooked breakfast in the wild. We get to Carmacks in the beginning afternoon where we meet our driver who takes us back to Whitehorse! Your last night in Whitehorse is free.
Connection to the airport or to your next adventure.
- Ground transportation for Whitehorse/Lake Laberge and Carmacks/Whitehorse
- Motor boat transportation across Lake Laberge
- Airport transfers
- Meals as indicated in itinerary above
- Accommodations as indicated in itinerary above, based on double occupancy (+ $300 for single occupancy)
- The following equipment: tent, canoe, paddles, life jacket, dry bag, bear spray, bear proof canister, cooking gear and fishing gear
- Bilingual guide French/English
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- Single occupancy supplement of $300
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fishing license
- Domestic & International flights
“We did 6 days of canoe camping on the Yukon River with our 12 year old daughter. We had chosen Terre Boréale as the company for this first experience following the viewing of a report. Without objection it was an excellent choice on all facets. Organization, food, security. All the advantages of a small business, ie the presence and direct involvement of the owners. Good knowledge of the places, the fauna and the history of the territory from the guides. Max, Mélina and Boris simply gave us a taste for adventure … THANK YOU”
“Grâce à Max et Miléna nous avons passés des vacances en famille inoubliables! Les paysages sont magiques, l’organisation est parfaite, délicieux petits plats mijotés au coin du feu, aurores boréales et rencontres avec la faune…”