dates :June to September
Group size :2 to 6
duration :3 to 7 days
Price :$ 210 CAD + 5% GST per day
Day after day
According to your preferences, you can choose to stay from 3 days to a week on Snafu Lake, which is and will remain one of our favorite spot in Yukon. With this excursion, you will get a real taste of Yukon's life style : cooking on open fire, hiking along the shores looking for animal tracks, fishing, wildlife watching...
Take your time to live simply, disconnect from everyday life and feel the serenity emanating from these lakes.
Mixed with one of our road trip or trekking excursion, a few days on Snafu Lake will bring a great touch of typical Canadian life style to your trip.
- Ground transportation from Whitehorse to Snafu and back
- Airport transfers
- The following equipment: tent (+$50 for single occupancy), canoe, paddles, life jacket, dry bag, bear spray, fishing gear (rental possible for sleeping bags and pads via Terre Boréale)
- All meals on the lake
- Bilingual guide French/English
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals in Whitehorse before and after your trip
- Accomodations in Whitehorse before and after your trip
- International flights